Tuesday 21 October 2008

The Beat Electrons

The "Special Guests" at the White Label Music Christmas Party gig now have a name, compounded from our respective stage names - The Mirlitrons (Phil, red), Electromungo, (Arthur, blue) Beat Frequency (me, green.)


We have a short set worked out - more about that after the event (but plenty of theremin) - and I have ordered headwear for the group.

Arthur has created a group poster (above) and a flyer for the event (below.)

I have written an anagram poem. (Which strikes me as a little bit saucy, now I read it back.)
the beat electrons

beneath corset let
the obscene rattle
eat rotten belches

eel breath contest
celebrates the not

the stone bracelet
erects the notable

be other tentacles

I think Christmas will be a lot of fun this year.

No comments: